Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Guyver is shrinking !

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So, I have been doing my best to try to loose few pounds because I was getting to fat to fit in my Ghostbuster costume. I started at 225 and have yet to weigh my self. Last time I checked I was at 210 that was 2 months ago.
    I took a pic of myself 6 months ago and one today. I have to say that I like what I see.
    Don't worry folks the hair is still here just pulled back.
    Before / After
    diet

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 06, 2005 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Guyver ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Congrats!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    So are you eating "Fit n Trim"? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Lookin' good!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I blame the shrinkage on cold water!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Why people on the fitness magazines on the AFTER pics loose hair and their body looks darker and shinny [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats and good job!

    I've been trying to loose some weight since I gained some after haveint my leg opped on in late 2001 and been slowly reducing since late 2002. It isn't an easy thing to do!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    I blame the shrinkage on cold water!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not the water but the weather. It got down into the low 30's lastnight. Burrrrrr!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Congrats on becoming even less of a man. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    BTW-I've lost 10 lbs just riding my bike to work.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    looking good [img]wink.gif[/img] i have gained right around 10lbs since i met my fiance and i am slowly losing it but damn it sucks!! but you are doing a good job [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I fear my job is going to put some pounds on me. a nine hour a day, five days a week desk job in a university that is widely known for its culinary arts program...well..not a good combination. everyone who works here gains weight. I'm just glad I have a fast metabolism, and still go to the gym when I can.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •